• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Magnum winch

Not serviceable like a standard Warn, just a cheapie 'entry level' side-project winch. Our Warn rep flat-out admitted they're not very good. Save $150 more and get a good one, man.

Mudskipper said:
I saw them on ebay and figured they were to good to be true.

Many low price winches are made by in China, even those marketed by Milemarker, Superwinch, T-Max.

Can you spot your favorite winch?:
http://www.cnwinch.com/english/electric-winches-2.htm

BTW, Milemarker stands behind their winches, so even though you have a China flavor winch, they won't leave you hanging, good customer service. The E8000 I have is a good winch, it's just painfully slow.

I've got one. needed one before a trip and I found it to be the best value in my price range at the time.

some of the pros -series wound motor (bosh) - parts availibe from any warn dealer -roller fair lead

I've had my truck stuck in a bog up to the door handles and it pulled me out over 50' with out resetting the line. mind you I had a deep cylce and after that I now have 2!

Back