• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AX15 problem

MNxj98

NAXJA Forum User
the trans in my eep started leaking further investigation revealed the rear case on the trans is cracked through one of the trans mounting holes. wondering if anyone in MN has a spare laying around or knows someone who is good with cast aluminum welding. let me know guys! thanks.

My dads got an ax15 all tore apart and the shafts were bad. We are in Milwaukee, WI. Kind of far but if you can't find one I can talk to him...

well see what he wants and what shipping would be to 55128 and let me know. ill keep looking but if its a sweet deal ill probably just do that. i'd like a pic if possible too. thanks

I have an AX15 on the shelf, but it's out of a 92 YJ, the tail housing will be clocked a little differently.

I don't know what the difference in angle is. I'm halfway. Etween St. Paul and Rochester.

North of Zumbrota, actually. I'm in Arden Hills every day for work,I can drop it off. I'm working Sundayd morning 0400 to 0800. It's been sitting in the garage for years. PM me your digits and a good time to call.

Back