• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale. . . .

Do you have Verizon Pat? If I get a new phone I was going to sell my iPhone 6 for cheap.

Men's bike shorts. Only worn once. $97.00

standard.jpg

:anon:

Is this still available?

Last edited:
Put me second in line if Letterman flakes !

Oh man

Re: For Sale . . . .

Sorry but I must post this legal disclamer before it gets out of hand or PETA gets in to it.

Absolutely no animals were harmed in the making of this thread, although some hopes may have been bruised when this thread was so lame. I accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this thread. Some data or information on this thread may have been created or structured in formats that are not error-free. I cannot guarantee that this thread will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems.

Copyright © 2005 Lettermans® lame ass thread.™

After a 4 hour conversation with my team of lawyers, I was told I needed to update this disclaimer or face fines of over $2.89, spend up to six months in Jail and be Banned from NAXJA for 24 to 48 hours.

Absolutely no animals were harmed in the making of this thread, although some hopes may have been bruised and some feelings hurt when this thread was so life changing to all who were fortunate enough to have read it. I accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information contained in this thread or anything Jes said about me. Some data or information on this thread may have been created or structured in formats that are not error-free or tard resistant. I can guarantee that this thread will be interrupted and otherwise affected by such problems throughout the rest of your body including tiredness, headaches, muscle pain, chills, fever, nausea and erectile dysfunction.

Copyright © 2022 Lettermans® lame ass thread. <---- You can't click that!!!

Dude love seeing this come back from the dead

Last edited:
Like.

Re: For Sale . . . .

After a 4 hour conversation with my team of lawyers, I was told I needed to update this disclaimer or face fines of over $2.89, spend up to six months in Jail and be Banned from NAXJA for 24 to 48 hours.

Absolutely no animals were harmed in the making of this thread, although some hopes may have been bruised and some feelings hurt when this thread was so life changing to all who were fortunate enough to have read it. I accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information contained in this thread or anything Jes said about me. Some data or information on this thread may have been created or structured in formats that are not error-free or tard resistant. I can guarantee that this thread will be interrupted and otherwise affected by such problems throughout the rest of your body including tiredness, headaches, muscle pain, chills, fever, nausea and erectile dysfunction.

Copyright © 2022 Lettermans® lame ass thread. <---- You can't click that!!!

Reported!

good to see this thread still alive

Back