• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP!! Any way to see a past printed webpage??

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Is there any way to see some sort of "printer history" and reprint a document or webpage?

Please help if you have any idea or inkling on how to do this. I am desperate.

Thanks.

Fergie

Fergie said:
Is there any way to see some sort of "printer history" and reprint a document or webpage?

Please help if you have any idea or inkling on how to do this. I am desperate.

Thanks.

Fergie
Was it a page that was generated as a result of a form that was filled out? If so then I think you're SOL. If it's something that just got updated and old content got removed and you wanna print it out, try http://www.archive.org/

It was page created from a tuition payment. The university is saying we didnt pay it, and the page that we orginally printed out showing that we payed it has gone missing.

I am trying to find out because this is going to be a $1500 mistake.

If anyone has any kind idea, then I need it. I am really freakin desperate.

Fergie

Fergie said:
It was page created from a tuition payment. The university is saying we didnt pay it, and the page that we orginally printed out showing that we payed it has gone missing.

I am trying to find out because this is going to be a $1500 mistake.

If anyone has any kind idea, then I need it. I am really freakin desperate.

Fergie
Ouch... yeah those pages are gone. How did you pay for it? Automated from a bank account? Credit card? Contract those people to trace it down then. ALso don't they send you an email confirmation of the payment? If you didn't get anything check what email account they have on file for you. For example CSUF sends me an email that a payment was received and then they send me another one when it posts from the bank.

Kejtar said:
Ouch... yeah those pages are gone. How did you pay for it? Automated from a bank account? Credit card? Contract those people to trace it down then. ALso don't they send you an email confirmation of the payment? If you didn't get anything check what email account they have on file for you. For example CSUF sends me an email that a payment was received and then they send me another one when it posts from the bank.

Nevermind. We got everything taken care of and will deal with the university tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies all.

Fergie

Back