• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Size Help

personally id stick with a 15" wheel, gives more rubber between rock and rim. might be able to get some KM2s in that size, general grabber X3s may come in that size MTRs and I think duratracs do too

It should also be noted that manufacturer and other variances exist. I forget the make of my previous 32x11.5's, but Actual measurement (and most, really from what I've read) is more like 31.2"x11.0" I realized this after parking next to some 31's that were physically taller.

*shrug* get the tires you like most/find a deal on/etc.. It should work. If they don't fit, welcome to the world of trimming. Just make sure that if you're timid about body damage/trimming that you flex test in a controlled environment before the trail does it for you.

[QUOTE Just make sure that if you're timid about body damage/trimming that you flex test in a controlled environment before the trail does it for you.[/QUOTE]
"self clearancing" tires :gee:

Back