• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

school me on lokka lockers

Installed the front one during the New Year weekend. A little harder as I had to pull the carrier and unbolt the ring gear.

The rear one is back to making a lot of loud noises, but they seem to work well on little two tracks.

I am gonna go to this place: https://www.bundyhilloffroad.com/ and try to really work em.

What gear lube are you using?

got both. 8.25 has been installed for about 2 years. Carrier is out of D30 with locker installed. waiting on sleeves, gussets, etc before it goes back in.

Installing the D30 was a tad easier, 8.25 wasn't bad though.

Both arrived within about 7-8 days of ordering.

I did get what looked like a bill from some international customs people about a week after the 8.25 came in. Didn't pay it, they went away.

Well I finally got to wheel em. While they may not be the best on the market, I am glad I invested my $425. I will live with all the noises they make on the street for what they do on the trail. Can you buy better? Most likely but these do me just fine for what I have to spend.

Back