• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

headlight PN

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
i had a problem with headlights strobing a while back, it went away, and now its back again... i took apart the headlamp console area and found this part buzzing loudly when the lights strobe! heres the part number: 56009324, does anyone know what this is? also if i just unhook it, will it be ok, and not short out my headlights? i'm hoping its just the headlamp delay module, or sentry module.

brandon

i just looked it up it is the headlamp delay module. it just lets your headlamps stay on for about 30 seconds after the key is turned off before turning headlamps off

jneary said:
i just looked it up it is the headlamp delay module. it just lets your headlamps stay on for about 30 seconds after the key is turned off before turning headlamps off

thanks! i'll just leave it disconnected for the time being...this won't short out anything right?

Back