• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 factory fog light wiring

gba88

NAXJA Forum User
I searched, but couldn't find this specific.... I have a 96 that has the module that plugs onto the back of the factory fog light switch. I bought a switch from ebay, and was hoping that I could break into a harness under the hood somewhere to run some lights.

Can soemone tell me if this is possible, and if so where I can get at the appropriate wires under the hood? Thanks!

Check under the front bumper or behind the grill. You may already have the wiring there. JIM.

ILLXJ said:
Check under the front bumper or behind the grill. You may already have the wiring there. JIM.

Unfortunately that was the first thing I did.......Nothing to be found there :( Thanks for the suggestion though!

In that case I would get a good FL kit. One that comes with all the wiring & the relay & wire it to the factory switch. Or buy the relay & build your own harness. JIM.

Back