• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Move the Trailer help

Haven't heard from KP. Going to try and work on pictures this week weekend.

why does it need to go to Winterfest? where is it going afterwards? I can store it if need be afterwards.

It's going to all the events this year I believe.

It's going to Winterfest to be on display, and then is going to California for most of the spring before coming back here, likely, for a few events in the summer and the Crawl.

It won’t be at all the events...that’s logistically impossible. We are aiming for 3 or 4 of the biggest.

There's not really a scheduled trip. I'll just have to head out on a Friday evening and come back Sunday. That may be a good thing tho, I can make it happen any time really

I'll pm you my number. Text or cal me if you have nto done this trip yet.

RTT included? So probably 12-1300 with lift and tires.

Right now it's just stock with RTT. I can move it by the tongue around my garage. I bet it doesn't weigh but about 900 now.

What kind of trailer light plug does this have? Is it a 7 way RV plug?

I will need to get a wiring adapter to be sure I have lights to get the trailer to the house.

Tentative pickup date is Saturday, February 24th.

Ed, if you buy a plug that we can keep with the trailer, I’ll see that you are reimbursed for it...unless Glenn, you want to pick one up.

Ed, if you buy a plug that we can keep with the trailer, I’ll see that you are reimbursed for it...unless Glenn, you want to pick one up.

If I see one I'll grab one but I'm not even sure what you are talking about. My truck has both 4 and 7 pin on the hitch.

You're gunna have a hard time finding an adapter to go from male flat 4 to female round 7 pin. You'd have to make one, really. Or pay top dollar.

I have a Hopkins 47205 4 flat to 7RV for $18.00 ready to install on my Grand.

Back