• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal Fest

SoCal Fest is April 26 - 28, 2018, Calico, CA

We have secured the bunkhouse for the nights of the 26th and 28th.

An announcement thread with all the details is pending but I wanted to get the dates and location out ASAP.

So we're doing Thursday through Saturday this year instead of Friday through Sunday? Just making sure those dates are right.
Thanks Al.

Correction: 4/27 - 4/29

:doh:

That's harsh.

Especially for the poor guy who just had to cancel AAT for the weekend...

:cry:

Advice for sleeping in the bunkhouse. Bring earplugs. 😆

Haha, yes. I snore.

Event is Friday 4/27 - Sunday 4/29, with the bunkhouse rented for up to 20 people for Friday and Saturday night. It should be fun and inexpensive lodging for those without RVs. More details to follow.

That's harsh.

Especially for the poor guy who just had to cancel AAT for the weekend...

:cry:

That's right. Thumbs hurt.

:)

See ya'll up there.. the family and I were just up at Calico a couple weekends ago.. it was beautiful. Just reserved another RV spot in the campgrounds for 27-29th.

Cool, see you guys in Calico!

I may show up in my YJ for this, don't think the XJ will be ready but who knows.

I’m new to all this. I can make it to calico though. Y’all are all talking as if you’ve been before so I’m kinda missing out on details.

What is AAT? Where exactly do I show up for the weekend? And can I sleep in my jeep? Do I need to reserve a spot somewhere? Is there wheeling or just a get together? Some sort of event info page?

Thanks and look forward to it?

87' XJ Wagoneer I-6 AW4 NP242

Back