• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

U.R. Fuked Reinforcement Plates.

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Seems like everyone these days is getting into the frame reinforcement plate business. You've got your C-Rok plates, your SBS plates, etc.

Not wanting to be left behind, and sick of the spreading network of cracks in the upper corners of my rear hatch opening that were forcing the rear glass out at every obstacle, I have entered the frame reinforcement fray with U.R. Fuked plates.

If you need these plates, your Cherokee is really too far gone to save, hence the catchy moniker of my new "system". Junk it and start fresh with a nice newer rig and a good solid cage. However, if you need your rig to only last till the end of summer, or until you can scrape funds together for a new one, these may be the answer for you. 3/16" mild steel, cut to laser-like precision with the help of Bud Lite and my trusty Oxy/Acet. torch, they are the very definition of advanced technology.

Order today, and I'll throw in my patented bar pin eliminator, eliminator kit.

CRASH

hatchplate2.JPG

I don't know are you sure 3/16ths is thick enough, I would at least go 3/8ths. And it will probably just transfer the load to another place, like the front frame horns, you know it is the unibody it transfers loads to funny places. :D

You didn't realy reserect that poor hatch did you?

c'mon heres your chance, chop the top and make it the ultimate flexmobile. It will ramp like 2000!

I robbed the hatch from the future rig, which is why I had to fab these plates to try and make it live with this ultra flexy unit-less body.

This thing was more spineless than the Amoeba-mobile......

CRASH

Longs Drugs has them, $19.95.

CRASH

BudLite is only used for the manufacture of U.R. Fuked plates, and is optional for installation purposes.

Sexy.
Are you going to paint them or just leave them raw?
I remeber fixing your junk last year and when I pulled out the spray paint you said "What are you doing, it only has to last a couple of months." :rolleyes: :D :D

Jes

I don't think the booze can be optional for install. Actually, I think it needs to be some sort of tequilla and not beer.

Sean

Someday you're going to have to just shoot that thing and put it out of it's misery...

mark
orgs mfg

Soon as I get a new motor built, Mark. I'm hunting for a good core and a 258 crank, at the moment.

CRASH

Handlebars said:
Sorry, it needs some catchy design and the "U R Fuked" logo laser cut into the plate for it to make it on the mass market.

And you could really make quite a logo with that too.:D

I'm ok for one right now but I think you may really have something there.

My business is screwed with CRASH is comp now:eek:

Back