• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

introducing...

twardnw

NAXJA Forum User
myself!

Hey all, new to the Jeep family and off-roading/4-wheeling (as a participant) in general. Picked up an '88 Wagoneer for $450. Had to bypass the NSS and am having some new front wheel bearings installed and it'll be roadworthy. Hopefully I'll be able to do my own BB lift kit and save some cash there.

While I may be new to the XJ, I'm no forum n00b, so I'll try and appease you all and search heavily before posting my questions. :D

twardozrally said:
While I may be new to the XJ, I'm no forum n00b, so I'll try and appease you all and search heavily before posting my questions. :D

Lucifer just called, apparently the HVAC isn't working very well down there.

:D

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. Get your recovery equipment and come join the fun.

For an inexpensive lift, check the Classifieds here and on pnwjeep.com. Also talk to Hans and Michael. One of the easier budget boosts to order is from Rusty's.

If you need some newer tires? 30's? There is a couple of us here who have recently lifted and have some tires hanging around for sale.

Back