• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 xj beater

treedoc

NAXJA Forum User
I got this cherokee yesterday in lieu of money owed me. I drove it home yesterday with no serious drive problems. The brakes were mushy, drained and flushed res/lines, seem ok now. it is white(with forest service green peeking through here and there). tan interior( fairly shredded). I6, 5spd, 201k mi, d44 rear, d30 front(with vacuum lines mostly destroyed, although the shift motor seems to operate ok.). The linkage for the transfer case shifter is out of whack. front bumper is banged up, with end caps missing. Front right turn signal cover is missing. Otherwise body is good. chrome/rust american racing wheels. factory front and transfer case skids. a/c compressor runs, a bit cool out today to tell if it is cooling.

It is in Nashville, TN. For $1000 obro (because of the 44) it could be a good trail rig, or i'll just rob the 44 and skids for my 93.

Back