• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is there a priest in the house?

egon

Dunlop Slayer
NAXJA Member
...I may need an exorcism...

My XJ is possessed:

I think the Jeep is pissed. It wants to die and I won't let it.

--Matt

You have extra accessories in there. Are you sure it's not a capacitor in one of them that is holding a charge that is grounding to the chassis somewhere?

You have extra accessories in there. Are you sure it's not a capacitor in one of them that is holding a charge that is grounding to the chassis somewhere?

That was one thought, but this went on over 10 minutes. At first I just thought it was coming from the garage stereo. I flipped every switch in the cab and cycled the ignition a few times. Nothing. Popped every hose (with in reason) that may have still have vacuum of pressure. Nothing.

I know a few witches too, but I'm not sure who's expertise this falls under. Voodoo, Green, or Wiccan?

--Matt

Annoying thing is, I have one or two brain cells screaming their heads off going "Hey dumbass! You've seen this issue before". Sadly, their companions in my brain that might actually remember what the hell could be going on may not be with us anymore.

--Matt

Annoying thing is, I have one or two brain cells screaming their heads off going "Hey dumbass! You've seen this issue before". Sadly, their companions in my brain that might actually remember what the hell could be going on may not be with us anymore.

--Matt
Probably the Lion's Milk did that.

Lion's Milk.

07cb873ee074cf7fba164b8b11c3e084.jpg

Haven't had any in awhile, maybe that's the problem.

--Matt

MORE LIONS MILK!!:yelclap:

Did you try the screwdriver to the ear thing? Was really loud near the brake booster on the video.

Andy,

I thought it might be the booster too as it has a slight leak, but when I pulled the vacuum line there was no vacuum left in that system.

The loudest was under the Jeep. However the sound came from everywhere and nowhere. Kinda like those scenes in the sci-fi movies.

--Matt

Back