• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No power to fuse box under dash

HuntinFishin

NAXJA Forum User
I'm in need of some knowledge. I've had my Cherokee since January.

Problem started a couple of weeks ago. Went for a drive and something glitched and I lost all power to my fuse box. No signal or brake lights, no wipers, radio, or blower fan.

I've checked the fuses, all good. I had the dash spartan yesterday looking for a bad ground, nothing that I could find. I even ran 2 grounds( 1from the engine compartment & 1 straight from the battery).

Can anyone give me some insite.

I'm in need of some knowledge. I've had my Cherokee since January.

Problem started a couple of weeks ago. Went for a drive and something glitched and I lost all power to my fuse box. No signal or brake lights, no wipers, radio, or blower fan.

I've checked the fuses, all good. I had the dash spartan yesterday looking for a bad ground, nothing that I could find. I even ran 2 grounds( 1from the engine compartment & 1 straight from the battery).

Can anyone give me some insite.

Depending on the year, it could be the big fat brown wire at the ignition switch is melted as is the switch.

Back