• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Today **UPDATE** RECOVERED!

MY92XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hi there I hope you guys don't mind me posting this

HAVE YOU SEEN ME ??
Steve_s_TJ.jpg

This TJ was stolen today from inside its garage in Kent.
her license plate # is 498MMG
Owned by one of the Seattle Jeep Club Members
She has a:
2 1/2" Lift
Warn 9500i winch
32 11.50 on black steel rims with the blue & red stripes
Full Cage kit
moab sticker and a Norske (norweign flag) on the hardtop
If seen please call 911

I know there is alot of yellow TJ's out there but I (and the owners) would really appreciate you guys keeping your eyes peeled

Re: Stolen Today

911, to report a stolen vehicle?
That's abuse of the emergency system.

Oops, I'm in the wrong chapter again.....:gag:

OT said:
911, to report a stolen vehicle?
That's abuse of the emergency system.
False. You're reporting a non-emergency. ;) You give them the plate number and location, notifying them that you're aware it's a stolen vehicle. There's nothing wrong with that. :)
Oops, I'm in the wrong chapter again.....:gag:

Back in your hole, Gimp. :moon:

Very well, then.
Just remember, the the last operator available, to take your call on a stolen vehicle, may be the line that ties up an emergency call from a loved one.

Good luck finding the Jeep.

OT said:
Very well, then.
Just remember, the the last operator available, to take your call on a stolen vehicle, may be the line that ties up an emergency call from a loved one.

Good luck finding the Jeep.

SPOBI

Non-emergency operators don't handle.........EMERGENCIES. :eek:

Oops, sorry, we don't have operators for the dying and a seperate set of operators for the whining.

We are talking about Emergency 911, right?
That's the only 911 I know about.

uhmmmmm sounds like you people aren't taxed enough back there! :) We have a tax on taxes out here. Our elected officials don't worry about "have to have" stuff, they only worry about "nice to have stuff"............ some sarcasm??? Youbetcha. That's how we afford all the roll-over dialing lines, multiple operators, etc., etc., etc.

OT said:
Ahhh, I see.
When we report stolen vehicles, we just call the police department.

If you call the police depts here you generally get a recording. :D

When you call 911 they ask what you're reporting...and if it's non-emergency you go to someone different. ;) Heh, the local center where I am handles 21 different EMS, Fire, and Police jurisdictions, most of them 'redundant'. It's handled very well, I might add. :)

remember where OT's from there is only one horse on duty, he's a busy guy trying to be sheriff, mayor, and fireguy all for the same lil ol' town.:farmer:

mojojojo said:
remember where OT's from there is only one horse on duty, he's a busy guy trying to be sheriff, mayor, and fireguy all for the same lil ol' town.:farmer:

...bartender, barber, etc.

Yup. :) You call '911' it rings at his home/office. :D

mojojojo said:
i know i know, they suck! that was just for OT cause they beat oklahoma. i'm really a husky at heart. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!
Just because their record doesn't show a loss, doesn't necessarily mean they beat Oklahoma.;)
It was refreshing to see the media and polls reflect that.
Sorry, but there'll always be an "asterisk" next to that one.

BTW, we beat the Huskies, as well.:D

They find the Jeep yet?

Nope Jeep is still at large somewhere

Back