• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Electric Cooling Fan Kit - V2.1

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
The electric cooling fan kit just got better!

We have listened to the feedback on the shroud fitment and did a total redesign of the aluminum shroud, it is now CNC Plasma cut and precision bent in house at the DirtBound Shop. This means higher quality and faster build times because we are no longer waiting for a vendor to deliver the shrouds to us.

The new shroud features improved fitment and clearances for the radiator ports and the top bolt holes well they actually line up now! Imagine that!

Because we are CNC Plasma cutting the shrouds we can assure the quality and fitment will be the same for every kit that ships.

The fan kit is available online at http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/featured/xj-–-electric-fan-conversion-kit/

Here are a few photos of the new shroud version with the much anticipated modifications.

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

timthumb.php

I love my fan kit and controller. My jeep runs soo much cooler at slow speeds now I love it.

Thanks for the feedback! :thumbup::thumbup:

I just installed A/C in my jeep and the temps did not change a bit! Sits around 205* around town & 185 - 195* highway.

Starting today all fan controllers are now shipping with the new version of the Tee fitting, before we welded a nut onto the tee but that just looked cheap! So we are drilling and tapping the tee for the correct thread size of the sensor. Yay!
timthumb.php

I did for the first couple of years, but after a while nothing was going on :D

Plus, I can't see photobucket, so I get a lot of red x's.

Just ordered mine now!!!!! Can't wait to get it! Hope you have some in stock so I'm not waiting forever for it?
Thanx for the great product!!!!

Back