• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB driver side rear door glass

NCCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Went to hop in my jeep today heading to take an exam when I realized that the small window in the driver side rear door was smashed. This is the little window that is fixed and doesnt roll up or down. I could see no stick or rock or anything in the area, and on closer inspection, found a crease and a slice in the weather stripping where someone had wedged a crowbar or something similar in there. However, absolutely nothing was missing in my jeep. didn't touch the maglite, CB, anything in the console or glovebox, or my tub full of tools, tow straps, d-rings, jumpers, etc.

Anyhow, I need to try and find a new rear glass piece for the driver side rear door before I drive it home next weekend for Christmas break. Does anyone have anything available?

I am located in Chapel Hill, NC. Please try to PM me on here (i don't get on this forum much) or email me at [email protected]

Kenny

Back