NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > Colorado Chapter > Colorado For Sale/Wanted Forum
Register FAQ Users List Calendar Mark Forums Read
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Donate Bylaws Store Members Chat E-Mail

Colorado For Sale/Wanted Forum For private-party for-sale and wanted items ONLY.

Old December 6th, 2011, 21:19
NAXJA Forum User

WTB: Thermostat housing '95 H.O.

Im an idiot and cracked mine today when changing the t-stat... Anybody from Flatirons to Northglenn/Westminster/Thornton have one I can get from them tomorrow for dirt cheap. Im on my last 25 bucks until the 15th and need to get the jeep back on the road tomorrow night so I can return my buddies car to him... I work over near Flatirons mall from 7AM-4PM and can meet somebody on lunch hour, or if somebody wants to drop it off that works too. After 4 I will be headed home to 104th/Federal area, so anywhere close to there would kick ass too... If all else fails... Troy? You working tomorrow? Could I swing down and meet you in Golden at the SO if you have one?
Old December 6th, 2011, 21:48
NAXJA Forum User

Re: WTB: Thermostat housing '95 H.O.

10 bucks IIRC at upap in denver. Ive done it before! twice! Should have the hole tapped for the sensor. So up to 2001 should do the trick.
Old December 6th, 2011, 22:40
NAXJA Member

Nope, I was in training Monday and today and off the rest of this week.

I'm sure I've got 3 or 4 of 'em....... Let me know if you get in a pinch...... but it seems you'd spend the funds in fuel to come get one from me rather than pull one at UPAP. Freebie if ya have to have it........ We'll call it an X-mas gift.

End of Watch: MC1, 1312 & 0369....... Rest easy brothers, we've got it from here. -----
Old December 7th, 2011, 05:23
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLAHEEP View Post
Nope, I was in training Monday and today and off the rest of this week.

I'm sure I've got 3 or 4 of 'em....... Let me know if you get in a pinch...... but it seems you'd spend the funds in fuel to come get one from me rather than pull one at UPAP. Freebie if ya have to have it........ We'll call it an X-mas gift.
I probably should come down south and see my mom today after work anyways. She had an apendectomy on Saturday and has been stuck at home since... I'll give you a call around 4 to 415 when I get out and make sure you are around. Probably could be there by 445-515 depending on traffic down 93 and 470... Thanks a million bro!