NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 13th, 2017, 10:26
Bring the Boom

Build Thread: Better Luck Next Time

So after NACFest where I ripped out my crossmember dropped my trans on the trail broke my exhaust my front sway bar ruined and ruined my trans mount I knew it was time to build the old girl the right way.

The suspect XJ:

There were already some things done with no pics =( I know I suck haha
Rancho 1.5" lift rear leafs
RE 2" lift shackles
IRO Catback Exhaust
IRO Hack n' Tap SYE w/98 front driveshaft
Rancho RS 7000 Nitro Shocks
eBay Special LED Headlights (Ugly but they work!)
Optima Red Top Battery
Moog HD u-joints and ball joints
AFE Cold Air Intake

Here's some pics from todays work (finally remembered my cell phone has a camera!)

New motor mounts to start:

These were made for me by XJWonders I know he has some posts in the vendors section. Check him out his work is OUTSTANDING build quality is AWESOME.

I don't think the motor and trans mounts are in full production yet (they're not on his website) I guess that makes me a bit of a test dummy but they are awesome. Fit right in no problems look great as well.

I also got a trans mount that I haven't put in yet but I'll post some pics when I do.

Trans mount:

More to come as I will be doing my front suspension a bit later next month It looks like and the trans mount probably next week.