• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sale

Ralph77

NAXJA Forum User
To anybody that might care. My local corporate owned Napa is having a sale this weekend. Picked up a case of 5W30 and 10W30 for $1.49 a quart. 2 case limit. Gold 1058 oil filters are $3.85. Grabbed 4. Gold 6077 air filters are $5.75. Only bought one of those. I don't think there is a sale at privately owned stores and not even sure if it is all corporate stores nationwide.

I just checked the local cooperate NAPA -- No sale like that on oil here in Piscataway NJ

I would have grabbed 2 cases at $1.49 per quart too -- Had to buy a quart at advanced this week -- was almost $5

Too bad. I work at a Napa. But a privately owned one. Even with my discount I figure I saved about $34 total. Granted I had to drive a 60 mile round trip. But even though my Jeep is my DD I don't drive much. So every once in awhile I take her on a good blast. Plus there was a stop I made to look at a '98 5.9 GC that was being parted out that was between home and there. So I figured why not. I firmly that driving a vehicle to little is worse the driving it too much.

Back