• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33's on stock?

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
and you answer is yes!
IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

and yes i do have the 30's on my red jeep
IMAG0048.jpg

yea, i really need a get away from doing nothing

hmm good idea, cause IT STARTS! muhahahaha but i need it gone. its no good to me a ruined piece of junk.

and yes balanced tires do make the world of difference.

i did the same on mine! cut the hell out of it and lincoln lock the ft and rear and i have followed rigs on 42's! it is a freakin blast! very temporary, but a blast!---BRIAN

I know what you mean.... I went back to my stockers when gas was $4 a gallon, and it felt so funny driving around on 5" lift with bushwackers, but the power and gas mileage was amazing. LOL

Read the posts. :)

No, we were following Scott and, well, he does not believe in rock CRAWLING. We were bouncing over the level 2 (nothing difficult mind you) trail at about 20-30 miles per hour. Again, it really wouldn't have been any big deal except not all of us wanted to travel that fast. I mean I can't really think of a reason for me to be in 3rd gear, 4LO while wheeling. I did have a great time though. You know how much I HATE mud...well, my XJ is COVERED in it now....I was sliding all over the place trying to keep up with Scott. :)

Chiaspeed really was no match for Midian and I hauling A$$ to find a way around to the top of that hill (dare I say cliff) to pull Chia the rest of the way up. I would say that was at least a level 3 and we were literally flying through it.

Saturday Night Live (if that's the trail you guys were on) is a 4 I thought? But I guess that part is considered a 3.

At speed or not, that trail was still a LOT of fun. I flew passed that tree that Kurt tried to warn me about. When I landed, I hit a LARGE rock and stalled my motor. It was a blast, and I'd break my junk all over again (the same old junk, not the new, replacement parts I have to buy mind you).

I think that I'll put my money on TOI for the ChiaSpeed contest.

Yeah I think we did come out of Saturday Night Live, and we were FLYING. I am surprised neither of us broke anything.

Back