• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi folks

BlurpleXJ

Blue. Purple. Blurple.
NAXJA Member
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm an Army officer, fresh out of the SEC chapter, North Carolina native, and leaving in a week to beautiful Lawton, Oklahoma for some training out at Fort Sill. Six months of it.

My rig is The Blurple, and it continues to eat all my spare change. And bills, for that matter.

picture.php

4.5L stroker, 4" OME lift, AX-15, 31s, short arms, selectables front and rear, and a retarded amount of armor all over the place. The general idea was to make something I could drive long distances, then wheel without breaking anything critical, then drive it home and to work the next week because it's my only vehicle. It's worked so far, with some self control on the right foot.

I hope I'm able to make it to wheel with some of yall in my brief stay at Sill. Let me know if any of you ever come up near Lawton. I keep beer in my fridge, and I'm known to share it from time to time.

FA CCC?

No, worse. ADA CCC :laugh2:

Well the first thing you should know is oklahoma sucks.

Don't they have car washes in NC?

LOL:laugh:

Greetings and welcome the chapter.

Back