• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Defrost

bass2323

NAXJA Forum User
Ive been trying to get my rear defroster to work today and I have power to and from the switch. I am trying to find the relay for the rear defrost. Anyone know where it is?

bass2323 said:
According to my book, it is somewhere before a harness connector loacated behind the left kick panel. Try looking under the dash or behind that panel by your left foot. Per the schematic, there is no harness connector between the switch itself and the relay, except for the relay conector which should be a non-typical 5 prong wire plug, but with 8 wires. The wire colors at the relay should be, if I'm reading this correctly: 12 AWG brown, (2) 18 AWG yellow w/ black stripe, 18 AWG dark blue w/ white stripe, (2) 18 AWG black and (2) 14 AWG black w/ red stripe. I may be wrong.

Well its fixed now, turns out the previous owner new to little and I thought they had more knowledge by the way they were talking, it was just a 25 amp fuse that was missing

Back