• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event apparel/merch!..

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Is there going to be? If so, what? Short sleeve shirts are good, long sleeve shirts are better. Stickers possibly? Other..?

It's being worked on.

We are waiting to hear back on cost.

It would be neat to have event specific stickers
Depending on the specs I could probably get a decent deal through work on these.

Don't forget, we will need a new logo for this years shirts. It would make no sense to havd a jeep atop big bear, when the event is at calico.

We have a very nice new logo, we're deciding on colors to offer, and should have shirts up for sale in the SoCal Chapter store this next week.

Hey folks!! The SoCalFest Event t-shirts are now (finally!!) available for purchase!!

Go to http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/ to purchase.

Options are Short Sleeve (S-6XL) or Long Sleeve (S-3XL) Adult, or Short Sleeve Juniors (S-L).

If you have questions, please PM Carol.92124 on NAXJA, and we’ll see what we can figure out.

Colors are Black, Medium Blue, and Military Green (short sleeve) or Dark Forest Green (long sleeve or Juniors’ shirts).

Prices are $20 for Adult short sleeve up through size XL, $24 for long sleeve and/or Adult sizes XXL and above, and $19 for Juniors sizes.

Shipping is an additional $6 if you cannot pick your schwag up at the event or arrange for someone to do so for you.

They are Hanes Beefy Ts. As in prior years, we’re using a good quality shirt professionally silk screened by United Apparel, which gives us a really nice, long-lasting shirt. Mikedashg deserves the bragging rights for this year's design.

Deadline for orders is NOON on MONDAY April 2nd, 2012!!

We need to sell 70 or so shirts to be able to get these made, so please get your orders in as soon as you can!

If we don't sell more shirts soon, we're not going to be able to get enough to make the minimum order :helpme:.

FYI -- If you don't have the funds now, but really will be able to pay at or before the event, you can order them COD, and pay at the event or PayPal when you get your upcoming paycheck.

Thank you for your support!

i'd like to order one Carol, i'll get my order in before the 2nd.
and if you need a t-shirt person who wont charge you a minimum, my buddy has a t-shirt setup and is cheap. he does mine for my business.

It's not that there's necessarily a true minimum, but we price the shirts based on a price-break level, and then the silkscreen setup fee gets divided into the number of shirts sold, too.

We use John at United Apparel, we've been very happy with his work, and the stuff holds up really well. We figure if we're only gonna offer one or two shirts for sale per year, they should be good ones.

Last edited:
I got another week to get orders in. So please folks... midnight, PST, on Monday 4/9!!!
I have a message in to United Apparel to check cost options if we don't sell what we'd figured we could.

JW: what would it cost to have some event stickers made up? Something simple like the evet logo with SoCalFest 2012 on there?

MikeG/BOD: are there any issues from using the official event logo in a small run of stickers for those attending the event? Any profits going to the cause of course.

I'd sent the artwork to Johnnie Walker a few weeks ago, and he couldn't get an answer from his hoped-for supplier.

Max, call, PM, or text me with what you need in terms of art, lead time, and funding, and I'll bounce it off the BOD & see what we can pull off.

And these would be die-cut stickers?

And can we get hot-pink vinyl stickers for Jeeper John & Sequoia? They each hoped to provide a hot pink shirt to each other, which we couldn't do. Just kidding. Probably.

Carol, I txt you a price. Am waiting to see if the boss-man will donate them.

Didn't get text yet, but am in a rural area, cell signal's sporadic. Going on a winery visit, so may get it while on the road. If not, PM me... Thanks!

C-

I'd sent the artwork to Johnnie Walker a few weeks ago, and he couldn't get an answer from his hoped-for supplier.

Max, call, PM, or text me with what you need in terms of art, lead time, and funding, and I'll bounce it off the BOD & see what we can pull off.

And these would be die-cut stickers?

And can we get hot-pink vinyl stickers for Jeeper John & Sequoia? They each hoped to provide a hot pink shirt to each other, which we couldn't do. Just kidding. Probably.

Ya its cut on a plotter, It was cheaper to buy my own machine than hire my decals out haha...

I would need to see some sort of design to know cost, I would be happy providing them for the cost of material depending on the design.

Oh and ill make a few hot pink ones regardless.

I emailed you the artwork, let me know what you think, and how much materials would be.

Got it, Ill need to play with it as the design is way to detailed to cut out of a single color.

Ill try to play with it tonight if I get a chance. Otherwise ill work on it over the weekend when I am on the Mojave. So if I don't post up till monday don't worry.. If its tuesday and still no reply send a recovery team to the dry lake bed haha.

Back