• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sacramento meet and greet

Going to resturant version around 7pm

It was alot of fun meeting up at Loomis basin brewery and then driving over to their restaurant !

April 11th or 12th, or 25th or 26th for the next one ? I am out of town April 18th - 23rd.

Not the 11th I have a Kings game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will need to pick a date soon. we could
Rotate each month also and or have multiple locations. I think april will be the second or third weds or thurs. Unless we think otherwise

Im proposing weds April 12th for the next meet n greet- who wants to go on that date?

thinking a pizza or brewery place somewhere near Rocklin, Loomis, Roseville, sort of place, informal and come as you go. Im also down for another brewery if we can find one open late and that has food trucks or food ? Knee Deep in Auburn has both but thats a little further out for some and closer for others.

Im game for wednesday the 12th in the Rocklin, Loomis, Roseville area.

What about Chicago Fire or Buffalo Wild Wings in Roseville?

I dont care for Buffalo wild wings, Chicago fire is not as ideal since we would have to get a table for our group size, i like the idea of a place with open seating like the brewery with a food truck or round table or pizzaoili or something like that

Whatever works.
I'm just stoked to talk jeeps with people other than my wife who typically just rolls her eyes at me.. lol

Last edited:
Im proposing weds April 12th for the next meet n greet- who wants to go on that date?

thinking a pizza or brewery place somewhere near Rocklin, Loomis, Roseville, sort of place, informal and come as you go. Im also down for another brewery if we can find one open late and that has food trucks or food ? Knee Deep in Auburn has both but thats a little further out for some and closer for others.

I would love to try the Knee Deep as truck food can be great :eeks1:

id be down for Knee Deep Brewery in Auburn , anyone else down? sounds like Tim, Me, might be able to get Spencer out if we do a Thursday, so I am thinking of Thursday. Casey, you down for Knee Deep? Clyde Frog you down ? Josh you in ?

We dont have to do knee deep guys we can pick somewhere else too. Ideas? Loomis basin again?

I'm good to meet up any place or time. I say knee deep and let's post it to the fb groups.

Ok knee deep next thursday at 6:30-7pm?

Ok April is dialed in. So lets pick a date and location for May right now. Since april is auburn, march was loomis, lets pick like rocklin- roseville for may? How about like a round table pizza in rocklin or roseville May 10th?

Or edh /Folsom area!

Folsom has a new brewery opening

Im down. Lets do Folsom/El dorado area then . Thats not too bad . Where do we go out there ?

Who is coming to Knee Deep next thursday ?

Back