• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 XJ FS (red)

OnorOffroad

NAXJA Forum User
Located in Alabama:
1997/8 It was manufactured at the end of 97. Has about 103xxx miles on it. I don't offroad much, I usually just drive it to and from work every day. I have a baby on the way, and would benefit greatly if someone could take this XJ off my hands. Do something great with it.

It has an RE 3.5" lift (+ RE LCAs), CURRIE lower control arm mounts, 31x10.5 tires. It looks the same as the pic, but I trimmed the front fenders and took the front bumper end-caps off a couple months ago. If interested I will upload more pics.

Engine is strong, AC blows cold. Asking 4200.00 OBO, if it's a rediculous price then make me an offer. Thanks

60880477am0.jpg

I usually don't like the 97+ XJ's but this one looks really good. I personally cannot buy it, but if I find someone looking I'll definitely let them know.

--Alex

I am interested, please uplaod more pics! And also i was wondering if the cat rattles, ive heard most XJ's do( mine does and so did my friends before he cut it off :) and im just wondering.:viking:

The cat doesn't rattle, that I know of anyway. It idles smooth, no strange noises, no problems with the tranny, shifts into/out of 4x4 high/low easily. The black on the ege of the fender is just a primer to keep rust off. It was a clean cut/grind and I can take closer pictures of it if necessary.

Also, the interior is herculined (2 coats of black).

img00050editedbo1.jpg
img00054editedtm6.jpg

img00051editedwq0.jpg
img00052editedkx2.jpg

How far are you from Oops? Which tranny and rear axle does it have?

( I know its Opp, my friend and I just call it Oops because we once drove a Samurai he bought through there. He took a curve too fast, missed a shift and ended up in a field with a bunch of pulp wooders laughing at him-so to us it will always be Oops.)

97 still has the hp30 right?

Back