• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Fall Cleanup Sept 23, 2017

It looks like I'll be able to make this one. I can't get Friday off to come camping, so I'll be there early Saturday.

Sweet
I hope to be there Friday by supper

mac 'with the kids, dogs, wife...' gyvr

no go this time. Florida this week and Georgia next week for work...

I will take Monday off and wheel Sunday. Why not wheel at Redbird on Sunday? Not sure how far it is to drive to Attica from Redbird, but by time I tear down camp Sun morning, drive to Attica, and set up camp I don't see much time to wheel.

mac 'less than an hour south of Badlands' gyvr

Badlands is on the way home for both Kevin and I. We wouldn't be camping there Sunday night, probably just hit it on the way back for a few hours and then head home. I wouldn't be opposed to wheeling Redbird Sunday though.

I guess I thought it was a longer drive. I am thinking wheel all day Sat. at Redbird, get drunk, get up, drive to badlands and repeat on Sun. I will put my small tent up and stay the night and drive home on Mon. Prolly my last wheeling trip of the summer so lets make it a good one. Anyone in?

Looks like Ill be in for this one, might wheel Redbird on for awhile Sunday too

Badlands is kinda cool too.

I may be able to make it. I've never participated in a naxja event so this may be my first.

You will have a blast for sure

no go this time. Florida this week and Georgia next week for work...

Will miss you Andy, guess I gotta find another trailer to put my tent on.

Is there apple pie coming?

mac 'asking for a friend' gyvr

Weather looks awesome for this weekend.

mac 'opposite of winterfest' gyvr

What time are we meeting up in the parking lot tomorrow?

We need to go into the gate together to turn in the forms for the DNR. In the past we've met at Redbird Station and then gone over together.

I don't want to step on Byron's toes, but my suggestion would be 9ish at Redbird Station and then we can all drive over to the entrance when everyone is ready.

mac 'my junk is loaded up' gyvr

Matt make sure you set your alarm this time. Sadly we wont be making it down this trip. Have fun all.

9am meetup at Redbird Station.

Either Mac or I will need to get with Carman to finalize what we are working on, I don't know when or where that will be yet. I am going to try to arrive at 8 so I can track her down.

Waivers - check past threads for a link. I will do my best to get some printed today.

Back