• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hood Wanted

Mighty.Mighty_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of a black XJ hood sitting around waiting to be swapped onto a willing XJ? Mine has hail damage and I hope to go the easy route ... swap one one, no paint needed, no dent repair. Who's got one near NoVA or central VA? I'm near Fredericksburg VA.

You picked a bad time to move away, aside from the alligator crazed paint (but no rust), I have a perfect black hood off my 01 just taking up space in my shed. I'd love to see it go.

Hi Rich! Long time man. It's cool, no worries. I'm hoping to find something with decent paint. If not there are XJs in the junk yards here, but I just don't want to paint.

Laverne, if you're looking for a clean hood with black paint for a truck that hasn't been in production for 16 year's ?..... hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're not finding one in a junkyard.

To my point, find a way to come get this rust free and dent free one before I throw it in the local scrap dump for lack of interest. You want something, I have it. Unless you're building a show rig a free offer is pretty good

Back