• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Independence

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Independence day for me....

x56t6w.jpg

2ajs8ir.jpg

2qiu34k.jpg

Hope you guys all had a good day too.

How the hell did you get up there?

Who do you know at the ski resort?

Bastard :)

Awesome view :). Wish I could have made it out wheeling somewhere :).

Family and I just went to the Apple Valley Fireworks... 1st time both my boys ever saw fireworks!! :). We took my wife's chevy malibu and when we left we wheeled it across the desert to avoid traffic.. did pretty good :p

Awesome view :). Wish I could have made it out wheeling somewhere :).

Family and I just went to the Apple Valley Fireworks... 1st time both my boys ever saw fireworks!! :). We took my wife's chevy malibu and when we left we wheeled it across the desert to avoid traffic.. did pretty good :p

Sweet....wheelin' the 'bu.

Love it.

I wish Saphire Canyon was still open.

That was my weekend play area for years when I lived out that way

You and me both. I've spent more hours in that canyon than I care to admit. Hiking, biking, and eventually Jeeping any trail I could find.

I heard a rumor that it is open, but I think someone just cut the lock.

You and me both. I've spent more hours in that canyon than I care to admit. Hiking, biking, and eventually Jeeping any trail I could find.

I heard a rumor that it is open, but I think someone just cut the lock.

I was up there 1-2 times a month it seemed from 1996- right before the fire.

I grew up in La Verne.

I should go check it out next time I am in the area with my jeep. My fiances Dad lives in Rancho so I need to make a point to drive my xj next time we go out there.

PM me when you do, i'll tag along.

96-fire :D same for me. Maybe even a little earlier than that on my bike.

Back