• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj for sale only 39,134 miles

duke_962

NAXJA Forum User
I have for sale a 2000 XJ 4.0 4x4 in the closest to mint condition that possible for a 18 year old truck. It has brand new tires, front pads rotors and calipers. new acc belt and battery, every dealer maintenance record, and window sticker. It has zero rust and has been garage kept every day since purchase. clean car fax and no body work ever. I am second owner but it was my grandparents and i have owned it for almost 2 years *still garage kept*. i have had some interest in it on my lawn but no serious buyers. Im asking $11,750 OBO all serious offers will be considered. i don't want trades for vehicles but would consider other items. If you or anyone you know is in the market for a clean XJ please send them to this post. i have tons of pictures PM me so i can send them and it is ready to be daily driven just turn key.

a>

a>

a>

a>
a>
a>

Yeah sorry about that photo bucket changed there sharing access. I have listed the jeep on bring a trailer so it will be auctioned off. Feel free to look on there in the coming days.

mine just sold for $xxx,xxx you suck dave

Back