• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It's quieter than a 30 gallon oil less compressor...

I have it in my small garage, but we don't close the door or anything when its running.

mac 'not library quiet' gyvr

Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now.

For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly...

Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :)
3c8dffc88bd8e9804664dd72c2da60fb.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Would like to know a bolt in steering upgrade any of you would reccomend ? I’ve looked for days and I still have no idea what to order .

As in steering linkages? Don't think their is much that's bolt in except the Currie Currectlync or a V8 ZJ tierod, all others you'd need to ream or drill for inserts in the knuckles and pitman arm for 1 ton tie rods.

Yes factory functioning hood vents.

mac ‘all three are slate’ gyvr

Fixed because Alt never posts something that short.
Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now.

For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly...Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly...Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :)
Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly...
Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :) Ah crap. I guess I own a stupid zj now. For $400 it was impossible to pass up. Has mild damage to the driver fender and a small dent in both driver doors, but other than a little rust on the tailgate, the body and underside is amazingly clean. Kid said the "flywheel was broke" and the starter wouldn't engage and the gauges weren't working...wiggled the grounds and threw a fresh battery on and it fired right up and runs perfectly. Gauges are intermittent, it has a loose ground somewhere because the locks click every time the gauges come back to life. Need a lot of little things, but overall it's really solid. Now I need to decide if I want to fix it up and flip it or keep it. For $400 if I keep it, I think it will be getting built a little. 4.0, 242 case and 160k miles. Engine is really quiet and trans seems to shift perfectly... Anyone have a parts zj? I could use some things :)
3c8dffc88bd8e9804664dd72c2da60fb.jpg

I own a zj now. Half of my brain stopped working instantly. No more long posts.

I also have the urge to grow a mullet

I own a zj now. Half of my brain stopped working instantly. No more long posts.

I also have the urge to grow a mohawk

mac ‘FIFY’ gyvr

Back