• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

84 waggoneer limited for parts

drewxj90

NAXJA Forum User
for sale is a 84 jeep waggoneer with no engine, transmision or title. the body is pretty straight and the interior which everthing is power is in good condtion. the axles are 44 front (with disconect in diff) and amc 20 rear. the front has new calipers rotors and bearings. I also have the rear driveshaft. The axle would make a great swap for a dana 30 upgrade which is why i bought it. new project already started.
the jeep has wheels and tires and will roll and stop(brakes work good)
tan interior and woody exterior and all glass and window motors are there
let me know what you need!
$300 takes it or will part out
i can help deliver for fuel(within reasonable distance)
jeep is located in Anderson SC
drew

Last edited:
Can you get me some pics of the interior and exterior I might be seriously interested in the whole thing. Do you still have the carpet? If so what kind of shape is it in and is it tan?

Last edited:
I thought it was a waggy limited, it looks like a grand wagoneer. If so its not what I'm looking for. How much for the d44 though and whats the gear ratio in it?

Re: 84 waggoneer limited for parts now $50!!!

drewxj90 said:
The jeep is now missing the front axle, front leaf springs and steering. Will sell the rest if you pick up for $50!!

for sale is a 84 jeep waggoneer with no engine, transmision or title. the body is pretty straight and the interior which everthing is power is in good condtion. the axles are 44 front (with disconect in diff) and amc 20 rear. the front has new calipers rotors and bearings. I also have the rear driveshaft. The axle would make a great swap for a dana 30 upgrade which is why i bought it. new project already started.
the jeep has wheels and tires and will roll and stop(brakes work good)
tan interior and woody exterior and all glass and window motors are there
let me know what you need!
$300 takes it or will part out
i can help deliver for fuel(within reasonable distance)
jeep is located in Anderson SC
drew

Back