• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i won billybars

Wiser

NAXJA Forum User
sheah! i won billybars at socal fest in big bear today. ive got video and pics from gold mountain and john bull. The aussie did great! Ill have the pics and video uploaded for tomorrow.ltr

md11fan said:
lucky bastard :scottm:. sweeet cant wait for the pics and video!
hahah he;; yeah. i gotta get my ass out to hunington beach....yeah the videos are ok. nothing to long but my buddy tim (xtimmax) has the pics...an awesome turnout for socal fest

dude... if you didnt cut in line I would be the one driving down to hunington to get the bars on.. :D I can believe they gave away my hilift, jerry can, elephant strap, and compressor away at the raffle.

xtimmax said:
dude... if you didnt cut in line I would be the one driving down to hunington to get the bars on.. :D I can believe they gave away my hilift, jerry can, elephant strap, and compressor away at the raffle.
and dont forget my bars :D i didnt cut!:scottm:

oohh yeah i slit my bfg mudder at gold mountain, god damn rock. thanks guys for helping me out!

Congrats Anthony! Hey, they had your shirts set aside, did you ever pick those up?

tcm glx said:
Congrats Anthony! Hey, they had your shirts set aside, did you ever pick those up?
Dont mean to hi-jack this thread but tony your lights are extremly blinding! i could bearley drive tonight with you behind me :twak:

md11fan said:
Dont mean to hi-jack this thread but tony your lights are extremly bright! i could bearley drive tonight with you behind me :twak:

Well dont get in front of me!!!!

I corrected your thread, they are not blinding, they are BRIGHT!!!Glad to meet you......now lets work on making your XJ 4wd buddy!

tcm glx said:
Well dont get in front of me!!!!

I corrected your thread, they are not blinding, they are BRIGHT!!!Glad to meet you......now lets work on making your XJ 4wd buddy!

Yea thats why within 1min of me getting in front of you i would always try to get back behind you haha. But on a serious note i realllllllly do want to make my 2wd a 4wd XJ!!! :helpme:

Congrats & let me know when your ready to get railed!

Billy

98RExj said:
sheah! i won billybars at socal fest in big bear today. ive got video and pics from gold mountain and john bull. The aussie did great! Ill have the pics and video uploaded for tomorrow.ltr

Leep said:
Ahhhhh you dont need no blly bars. The Anthony bars that you have worked great yesterday when we changed your tire.

I will go ahead and take them off your hands...:wave:

Congrats man. How was JB ?
haha im passing my bars to my dad for his xj, im going to fix them up a lil more and paint them. anyone can always use a set of billy bars

md11fan said:
Yea thats why within 1min of me getting in front of you i would always try to get back behind you haha. But on a serious note i realllllllly do want to make my 2wd a 4wd XJ!!! :helpme:
yes please convert it, its well worth it. or.... make it into a prerunner and buy a junked xj

Leep said:
Ahhhhh you dont need no blly bars. The Anthony bars that you have worked great yesterday when we changed your tire.

I will go ahead and take them off your hands...:wave:

Congrats man. How was JB ?
the bull was awesome, i like the dull rocks....damn gold mountain costed me 180.00 for another bfg mud....

Back