• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my jeep2700,我的2700

jeep2700

NAXJA Forum User
05年12月买的,,,96kw,232nm. 上下班用油耗10L ,呵呵。动力比老的2.5L强点。因为压缩比提到9.1:1 采用无分电器式点火系统。等等。呵呵,看不懂英文,哈哈,上学没好好学哈哈。:party:

245072.JPG

245070.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Jeep 2700 ; If that's your rig; Do you mind taking a picture of the Headlight socket and posting it ?
Thanks.

Hammered said:
Pre 97 rear hatch? kinda wierd. So those tail lights would fit a Early XJ by the looks of it. I still say the front looks like a Subaru Forester.

Yes, Beijing Jeep only got the pre-97 XJ tooling so they run a modified early body complete with the fiberglass hatch.

And yes the tail lamps shouldn't fit, with the dimensions so close it wouldn't make sense for them to change the dimensions or the mounts (it would cost far more than it's worth).

5-90 said:
Geoff, don't you mean should fit?

2700 - can I pester you for a translation? I was never any good at Asian languages.

Yeah, I over edited a bit there, I meant to say "I don't see why the tail lights shouldn't fit."

5-90 said:
Geoff, don't you mean should fit?

2700 - can I pester you for a translation? I was never any good at Asian languages.

per my friend Chan:
bought in December 05,,, 96 kw, 232nm (the metric version of HP and torque). Working with fuel consumption of 10 L. More power than the old 2.5 L. 9.1:1 compression ratio. there is no difference between using electrical-ignition system. I am non-English. did not go to school.

thats the best he could come up with there were a few charachters he didnt quite understand.

jeep2700 said:
Do not understand, ah, can only understand a few words, HAHA, Xiao Shihou school did not study well.

China-made small cut JEEP, quality and workmanship with imports far worse than the JEEP, 5555, the United States really envy the brothers ah

How can directly upload picture,? » »
per google language tools ;)

希望這個工程。

張貼圖片,這樣做..
獲得photobucket帳戶。其免費的。
那麼你就可以鏈接的圖片從那裡。
[圖]插入鏈接到的圖片在這裡[ /圖]

(in English)
Hope this works.

To post pictures, do this..
Get a photobucket account. Its free.
Then you can link the picture from there.

张贴图片,这样做..
获得photobucket帐户。其免费的。
那么你就可以链接的图片从那里。
[图]插入链接到的图片在这里[ /图]

Last edited:
2 words that I hope translate... I LIKE

So this China feller is going to be at SoCal Fest?

:D

i always wanted to get the parts and make mine look like that. can't finda parts anywhere on the interweb though. at least i haven't had any luck.

Back