• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm outta' here!

and he smells funny!

woohoo the official Rick left already and cant read this thread! let the bashing begin!

:D

He better get some rest in, I have a feeling he's gonna be sorry he invited people over to party Friday night.

I guess as long as no one starts wrenching on his jeep that evening.

KH

I'm packing. It looks like we'll be leaving Santa Clarita about 4pm.

We'll be at Serrano pretty late - we have to dog-leg through Banning and drop my boy off at my mom's...

Not sure if we'll be at the party at Rick's place...

bburge

Who's going to be around Serrano Friday?? I'm going to be there 10:00am or so and looking nto get in some wheeling.

:guitar:I'll be in #75 lets do a run. Anyone want to goin in? Trails should be wide open.

i'll be leaving tomorrow morning around 11 hoping to pull in around 1 or 2!

woohoo this weekend is gunna :guitar:

:peace:

GrimmJeeper said:
i'll be leaving tomorrow morning around 11 hoping to pull in around 1 or 2!

woohoo this weekend is gunna :guitar:

:peace:

Funny how people keep posting on this thread rick started, which he is not following anymore...

kind of quiet with him gone isnt it...

tcm glx said:
Funny how people keep posting on this thread rick started, which he is not following anymore...

kind of quiet with him gone isnt it...
quiet? maybe.

more tolerant? yes.

:D

Kevin3151 said:
He better get some rest in, I have a feeling he's gonna be sorry he invited people over to party Friday night.

I guess as long as no one starts wrenching on his jeep that evening.

KH
No worries. He doesn't have a brand new year old atlas at his cabin.........

Back