• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
IN!!!

Planning my usual Wednesday afternoon arrival!

mac 'dodging snow storms?' gyvr

Thursday this year for me. Work schedule finally worked out to be able to do thur-friday. Can't believe this will be my 5th WF already.

If I don't see you before WF we can put your new bumper on Thursday afternoon

Works for me. Some one at Bundy was talking about going to the Cliffs in Jan. I am thinking a weekend trip to your place, mount bumper, and wheel Cliffs. Shoot whats the worst can happen?

Make sure your steering box bolts will come out(the reason I missed WF 2015).

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I will pull em or break em tomorrow. Any advice?

I may have had em out when I put the tow hooks on. I know I had to replace some bolts and some were metric and others were ASI. I replaced all of em, so hopefully these are the ones you speak of.

Last edited:
Works for me. Some one at Bundy was talking about going to the Cliffs in Jan. I am thinking a weekend trip to your place, mount bumper, and wheel Cliffs. Shoot whats the worst can happen?

If there's a cliffs trip I'm definitely in for that. Only reason I didn't make it to Bundy is because I was doing this...
1a79cf4dfc071998f508c1ba90261fab.jpg

Yeah I know, it's not a jeep haha

8th in a row for me also! Same jeep I'm trying to hold on to it for ten in a row

Back