• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HALP! My brother is having vehicle issues in your chapter

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Hey ladies and germs. My brother transferred to Phoenix and is en route from the Midwest. His 01 superduty is having a random vibration issue and he's afraid to push it too hard because he's pulling his house. He's somewhere on I-20 pushing for a campground east of Dallas. If there is anyone on this route that could lend him a hand tomorrow that would be fantastic. Two shops haven't been able to see anything wrong. I'm fearing a ball joint, u-joint or bearing may be on the way out. He needs help diagnosing and possibly fixing it if it's something that isn't labor intensive. I'm Willing to bet he has beer in the camper and would gladly share. I'm also willing to PayPal anyone some cash for beer to help my little brother out. I've also contacted Ellison for assistance finding someone. I'll update as my brother tells me where he stops.

Thanks y'all!

I might be able to help during the day.

As of right now, he made it to his planned destination last night. In troubleshooting over the phone I had him lock and unlock his hub(milemarker premiums) and he said it never did it again. I'll keep you guys posted a he makes his way across Texas but at least we have somewhere to start if it happens again.

As far as I know the truck is still doing ok. My brother hasn't texted me.

He made it through Texas and into Albuquerque last night. Truck is still running good. Going to have KRAKER check it out when he makes it to Phoenix. Thanks guys for offering to help!

Back