• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barnwell Oct 24-26

JTM

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to Barnwell on October 24-26 if anyone would like to join me.

TMTC is having a general membership meeting on October 25.

TX4WD is having their Fall Run the same weekend with a raffle, door prizes, and dinner

Justin, can't make it because of the Ozark rally but pleae keep us posted on the meeting if anything we might want to know.

When you going to Ozona next? I really want to go and see and help :)

Where is barnwell?

Roger, I'll make sure to keep posted. We actually moved the meeting to BMRA because of all the construction at EDRA, specifically all of the open trenches to run power, water, and sewer for the improved camp areas.

John, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

TX4WD is saying they have about $1k in prizes for the raffle.

Since I can't seem to find the Edit button, here's the official TMTC Memo:

TMTC General Membership Meeting
TMTC will hold a General Membership meeting on Oct 25th at 1:00pm at the pavilion at Barnwell Mountain. All members past and present are encouraged to attend to find out what has been going on within the organization and make your voices heard about the subjects that matter most to you. Typically the fall meeting is held at Escondido Draw, but due to some ongoing construction at that park currently we could not hold the meeting there. Please plan to attend the meeting and stay for the weekend and get some recreation in while we have such great weather.

I know this is a busy weekend with various club runs all over the state, but I hope to see you guys there.

Thanks,

Justin Massingill

TMTC Vice President

I really didn't stop to take pictures this weekend, but had a friend get a few of me going up Weenie World.

And getting ready drive down into Houston Creek

Back