• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rubicon express upper control arms, and track bar plus a homebrew track bar mount

sjstar

NAXJA Forum User
Arms and track bar were part of a 4.5" Rubicon express lift kit.

upper non adjustable arms with pritty shot bushings

adjustable track bar

A stock frame track bar mount that i plated to make double sheer but never used it because i need a drop bracket. I am not selling this but giving it away for FREE. i assume no responsibility.

I was thinking $50 for everything. I hope that is a good deal for someone.
98623f73.jpg

damn...looking for cheap uppers......too far :(...bump

well.....would u ship?...my neighbor needs the TB I need the uppers..if u did wanna ship..how much to 95841?.....don't need the bracket.

yah man please help sean out he ran soup bowl on the con with stock uppers....

hah..hey Jon...you're a funny mofo lol....but hey....I tried it!!

it made me nervous that youd twist up bothyour uppers thats all. some solid uppers would go a long way.

Yea not really sure i want to ship at this point. Not really worth it.

its worth it to me :)...well just let me know if you change your mind........

well let me see if i got a box laying around that the stuff will fit into. I dont know how much shipping will be id prob guess $20 or so.

pm sent...have someone local that can pick up for me, hes coming my way soon! :)

sean when is this going down johnnie walker and i need a parts train

Yea whens this going down? Ill be around all weekend wrenchin on my jeep

yea i have everything still.

yea just trying to sell locally right now. I dont have anytime right now to deal with shipping

Back