• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO: NV4500, Vortec V6, and Lots More! *Updated 7/8*

Zed Mikey

NAXJA Forum User
- '94 GM NV4500 - was behind a Vortec V6 and has about 60,000 miles on it. This is one of the early GM trannies with the 6.34:1 synchronized first gear. I have the shifter, and a clutch kit with about 1000 miles on it. I haven't used this tranny and it was last used by an old guy that put it into his truck then decided (about 1000 miles later) that he wanted an auto instead. This thing is just too much tranny for my CJ-5. Asking $1300 for it all... and if you're interested I have a '99 Vortec V6 that I might sell, too.

- 2 XJ D35C axles. I have two complete axles for sale. One has 3.07:1 gears, the other should have 4.10:1, but I will check it. The one with 3.07's is from a '94, the one with 4.10's is from an '86. $50 each.

- 1 XJ 2WD front axle. This is a complete MJ/XJ front that has all the bracketry required to convert any axle for use with XJ/MJ/TJ (maybe ZJ?) front suspension. $50

- 1 set of stock XJ leaf packs. $20

- 1 set of stock XJ leaf packs with ProComp AALs. One pack was toasted in a rollover, but the AAL is probably ok. $20

- 1 driver's side door from an '86 2 door XJ with manual windows. Has some dings on it and either the window regulator is broken or the the glass wasn't riding on it properly... I haven't looked into it. No glass and no interior trim. $20

- 1 XJ AX-15 bellhousing. Just the housing, no CPS or slave cylinder. $20.

- 4 235/75R15 tires on stock XJ steel wheels. Wheels are in good shape, could use a good cleaning and maybe a coat of paint. Tires are very worn... good for rollers or for emissions if you are limited on your tire size for the dyno like we are here in Denver. $40

- 4 Pathfinder Radial 30x9.50x15 tires on 15x8 chrome modular style wheels with a 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. 2 of the tires have more wear in the middle and the other 2 have even wear. Tires have some life left. $40.

- 1 Brand spankin' new clutch disc, pilot bearing, release bearing and alignment tool for a '95 4 cylinder YJ. I had to buy the whole clutch kit just to get the pressure plate, so all the rest is up for grabs. $40

- Miscellaneous stock XJ parts... control arms, tie rod/drag link, track bars, pitman arms... there's more, PM me if you need something in particular.

All prices are obo... so feel free to make offers, including trades. I'd rather not ship the big stuff, but if you pay the costs of shipping and packing, I'll take the time to ship it.

- Mikey

The 2WD front axle is getting chopped with this weekend... center section is sold... outers are available (knuckles, brakes, etc.) if anyone wants them... $20.

-Mikey

D35's are gone, stock springs (with out the AALs) are gone... make offers, folks... I have a bunch of stock XJ parts, let me know what you need.

-Mikey

I am still interested in the nv4500 and engine. Whats the price at now.

Wow... haven't seen this thread in a while. :) The NV4500 is sold, but I still have the motor. I'd part with the motor for $400 + shipping. The motor is a '99 with under 2000 miles on it. Has minor surface rust in the cylinders, so it would need to be honed. I have manifolds, FI and harness for it, no accessories.

Back