• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video

it wont play anywhere?

do you have copyrighted music in it? it's blocked for infringement.

neither link works, same message

vimeo opens but never plays...

vimeo works now, nice vid bud!

guess i went up the waterfall a little fast lol

if it works, then how do you get it to play?

All I see is a huge black area

well I made a account and now it works.

i dont have an account and it plays. i think you just hit pay and it starts, maybe you're having pc issues. mine acts up sometimes....

Nice video Marc. It played fine on my Android without an account.

Marc, nice vid and great editing skills (as usual). Next time feel free to mount the GoPro to my rig so you can get more footage of yourself.

I just clicked the vimeo link and pressed the play button???
yeah..

This video won't work on this device...
Bulllshiit! I hate my phone
Yeah i noticed it didn't work on my Itouch last night. Think it has to have adobe player to work. Apple products do not.

Marc, nice vid and great editing skills (as usual). Next time feel free to mount the GoPro to my rig so you can get more footage of yourself.

Thanks Art! I'll have to bring my suction cup mount and put it on your rear window. Maybe Santa will just bring me another one for Xmas..:clap:

Great video Marc, guess ill have to actually wheel with you guys next time
you missed a good day, however long it may had been. i was over it by the time we got to the gatekeeper, but still a great day, followed by another good day.

Great job! I had no problem playing the vid (The YouTube playback was blocked) I appreciate the nice footage of how not having a front locker on a semi difficult obstacle will get you in trouble.( I was in the flat black jeep who had front and rear lockers but went open front when I re geared. Dumb ass move:doh: . I gave it too much throttle and nearlly took out the viewing gallery:looser: . The video really showed how much front wheel spin I had. Thanks again for a great Vid, and expiditing my Dana30 HP build including Locker.

Back