• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 XJ with 8" lift, and brand spanking new 36" iroks

andersonsys

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1988 Xj w/ 4.0, Np435, NP205, 8" lift, Brand new maybe 1000' of travel on a set of 36" Iroks. I have about $2500 invested, but I will take $2000 OBO. The tires alone cost me $1600 from 4wheel parts. This thing is ugly(rattle can Black). I hate to sell, but I need to put more money into my MJ, and YJ.

There is not really any other info I have for it, I have a couple of pictures, I will see if I can send.

I just want to make this clear, this Jeep is nothing to look at, it is pretty much an offroad Jeep. Here are some pics
DSC00437.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

I dont know what you are looking for to fix up your other trucks but I have a brand new dana 70 with disc brakes, 4.10 gears and a limited slip out of a superduty. Never installed. I also have a 14 bolt with disc brakes and a detroit with 4.56 gears, never installed. And if you are looking for a front end I have a ford hp 60 out of a 89 gov truck. Very nice. 373 i believe. I bought all of this on ebay and ended up selling my wrangler. I dont have any need for it and probably wont for awhile. You can check all of my purchases under morristhejeep on ebay. I bought the best I could find. I Also have a ford hp 60 front housing I was going to use for a rear end on something. If you are interested in any type of trade let me know. I am driving to montana in 3 weeks and could head out your way. Just let me know. Thanks Matt, you can reach me at 770 561 8384. I dont check my mail very often so this is the best way to reach me.

Back