• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel pressure regulator

HilltopXJ

NAXJA Member #950
Anyone know if I can just buy the inlet side O-rings (2 small O-rings and spacer)from a parts store? I broke one of the black ones while removing the fuel rail.:dunce: Not wanting to buy a new FPR $104. I check napa, but they couldn't find any...thanks

I couldn't find the right o-rings for mine when it started leaking. Just bought another one for $30something dollars at Vatozone.

You should be able to find the whole internal parts of the connector at the dealer or you could try another parts house. Don't know the P/N.

I think the whole unit is interchangeable with similar year Ford (not sure) but the recommendation is that every time you open that connector that you change out the o-rings, so it should be readily available

I guess i'll check the dealer. I need the clip also. thanks

I think I have seen them in the MotorMite (SP?) Help Section. I also think Autozone sells the O-rings by themselves. Sorry I don't have any PNs.

Ecomike said:
I think I have seen them in the MotorMite (SP?) Help Section. I also think Autozone sells the O-rings by themselves. Sorry I don't have any PNs.

You can get the plastic clips, and o-rings anywhere .. yeah there in the help section. The problem is that little plastic spacer. If you have lost that your screwed and have to buy the kit.

I went to Napa and got the closest clips they had just werent the same. Maybe there are others but I dont trust these with something like Fuel pressure on the off chance they arent right.
fuelclips004.jpg

fuelclips002.jpg

Back