• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any one have a fuse box diagram handy?

.... How many amps are the empty auxilliary spots rated for at the very top of the box?
89 xj manual trans 4.0

It's been about a year since I redid my fuse box terminals. I populated a few extra fuse spots with terminals instead of scabbing under other fuses from the front. I t recall the wire for those spots being maybe 18 gauge? don't think I'd try pulling more than 10-amps.

Let me look for that diagram I had again.

It's been about a year since I redid my fuse box terminals. I populated a few extra fuse spots with terminals instead of scabbing under other fuses from the front. I t recall the wire for those spots being maybe 20 gauge? don't think I'd try pulling more than 10-amps.

Let me look for that diagram I had again.

I couldn't find the original diagram I was looking for, but came across this.
http://newomatic.com/fuse-box-diagr...e-club-forums-jeep-pickup-truck-dome-light-8/

Between this and at the couple of pictures I took while redoing the terminals, it's a 20-guage wire feeding that 4-position bus bar. Not sure where it's fed from, but I think it's fed from a 20-amp fuse under the hood that also feeds a few other things. So, I'm basically back to saying don't try to try to pull too much current off those terminals.

Back