• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GOJEEP website to close down

I refer newbies to your site to your site often and have used it hundreds of times myself. It's the only general purpose XJ site left that still has its photos intact.

BTW, I have been following the Willie's built from the beginning. Your skills and planning and execution are first class, can't wait to see the finished car... in a year or three.
I have learned a lot from you, thanks.

I can't tell you how many times I have referenced your site. Especially your write up for front end alignments. It is tough to convince people the caster is adjusted by shimming the LCAs. Everyone wants to replace the arms with adjustable ones so they can 'gain' the ability to adjust the caster! Your a wealth of knowledge. Appreciate you and the site.

Excellent guys. Appreciate the feedback.
Looks like word is getting out about the new location for it for your help, so that is great. Thanks. :)

I have used the GoJeeo website numerous times over the years. It had good common sense information displayed in a way anyone could understand and use. Thanks for hosting it.

I have used the GoJeeo website numerous times over the years. It had good common sense information displayed in a way anyone could understand and use. Thanks for hosting it.

Thanks mate. I have left the layout the same even though there is so many more bells and whistles you can add now a days. Change for the sake of change is not worth it in my book if it still works. Regular readers will still know where to find the information and not get lost in a fancy front page etc.

I'm sure the move will cost me more than the payments I must make every month now to keep it my own, as will take a while to find the white gauges to buy at the new address as well. Mind you that is now maybe one every few years for the US versions, one every few months for the others, so hardly going to pay for the site. :D

Is it the domain name or the site hosting that the owner no longer wants to pay for? I will be more than happy to take ownership of the domain name, and redirect it to the current hosting or host it myself.

Is it the domain name or the site hosting that the owner no longer wants to pay for? I will be more than happy to take ownership of the domain name, and redirect it to the current hosting or host it myself.

Both but it is all sorted now as bought my own domain and server space to host it now.
Many thanks for your kind and generous offer though. :)

That was a great resource to me back when I first got my XJ and I actually just went to the site a few days ago(still a great resource) to reference something. Glad everyone wants to save it.

This has been a great resource to me and many others, in various projects. I'm glad to see it won't be lost!

Both but it is all sorted now as bought my own domain and server space to host it now.
Many thanks for your kind and generous offer though. :)

Yeah, but if someone buys the domain name and redirects it to the new host, none of the existing links die. I recommend if someone is legitimately interested in owning it for this purpose to put in the ticket now with their registrar so some company doesn't see it expire and snatch it up for ransom.

******!

I have yet again followed a link to the broken domain, and then spent 10 minutes looking for this thread so that I can find the mirror and go looking for the right url.

Are you sure one of us can't just foot the bill to keep the old website alive? :)

Could it be put on our server(s)?

It doesn't even need to be, the content is on his new server.

Just a DNS alias so that links work.

Back