• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody ever dream about XJs?

ChicksDigWagons

NAXJA Forum User
I did for the first time last night. My first vehicle ever was an 85 2-door XJ, almost 10 years ago now. In my dream, I had found another 85 2-door, powder blue 2.5L XJ. This one had the rear cab chopped, a little lifted, and the guy wanted $400 for it. I offered $150.

Then I woke up. I think its a message to get working on my 2-door again...

Nope, your the only one.

You should probably go see a shrink.

:twak:

I don't think I've ever dreamed about XJ's, but during the many years I owned a Scout, I had a recurring dream of its brakes fading so badly that no matter how hard I pushed it wouldn't even slow down. In the dream I was usually backing down a hill. In reality they usually at least slowed it down a little when I backed down a hill. Funny how dreams work, eh?

I had a dream about my Jeep last night.

I have a dream that little Jeep Cherokees and little Jeep Wrangers will be able to play with each other.

I have a dream that a Cherokee will no longer be judged by it's body style.

And then my Jeep turned into a lobster and ate me.

at least you've never been chased by a dinosaur, then getting picked up by some dude in a TJ (dont ask me how i remember this dream)

GSequoia said:
I had a dream about my Jeep last night.

I have a dream that little Jeep Cherokees and little Jeep Wrangers will be able to play with each other.

I have a dream that a Cherokee will no longer be judged by it's body style.

And then my Jeep turned into a lobster and ate me.
:roflmao:

-----Matt-----

Member name

Last edited:
Scrappy said:
its a car dude....

i try to forget about my XJ lol

All money is budgeted elsewhere. All I got is dreams.

i had a dream about my xj a few weeks back i was on a trail that was looking down a 100 foot drop it rolled and just befor it hit bottom i woke up and am now ordering a cage for it lol

ladywolf said:
at least you've never been chased by a dinosaur, then getting picked up by some dude in a TJ (dont ask me how i remember this dream)

Maybe thinking about the movie 'Jurassic Park'? Maybe getting picked up by that fat guy in the YJ before he gets ate by that little dinosaur? :dunno: :D

So Kris, how has the sandbox been treating ya? Ready to come back? Hope your doing well and keeping safe.

12GaugeXJ said:
Maybe thinking about the movie 'Jurassic Park'? Maybe getting picked up by that fat guy in the YJ before he gets ate by that little dinosaur? :dunno: :D

So Kris, how has the sandbox been treating ya? Ready to come back? Hope your doing well and keeping safe.

nah, actually the dinosaur dream was shortly before i deployed out here....maybe a warning about my coworkers? who knows. and i specifically remember it was a TJ, and the guy was fairly cute.

the sandbox is hot as hell and i'm gettin real tired of seein it. i am more'n ready to come back and hold one HUGE wrenchfest on the XJ. do you know how much i haveta install?? OMG. other than that all is well and hopefully i'll be home in WA for leave by October. We shall see, however.

Back