• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

see your dream xj in 3d!

streetpirate

NAXJA Forum User
just polling for interst on seeing what your mods will look like before you do them. i can do about anything, from interior cages, exos, four door, half doors, anybody chops, fender flare, cuts and relocations, and appropriate tire sizes and lifts per request. i can do any color possibly most any paint and graphics. im good at making wheels too. let me know if anyones interested. ive seen people charge a ton for this service, $140 and up, up and away.

heres where im at on the model, couple more hours and it can be an accurate 2 door xj. bout three to four hours and i could prolly get a four door, and so on. if anybody wanted to have their xj done, lemme know. donations twords my own projects generally accepted :)
heepf.jpg

heepb.jpg

finished products can be rendered to this quality, with time. this is a car i made back in high school for a state contest. won second!
carforthreedy1.jpg

carforthreedy2.jpg

PS: those are perspective shots, all proportions are accurate

streetpirate said:
PS: those are perspective shots, all proportions are accurate

:D So that really is a D35. :D

Program looks like Autodesk.....or something very similar to it. Man i'd be dangerous with that program.

all done in 3d max.

Makes my crayon drawings look like crap :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

You got some talent,don't waste it.....

wow 3d max? I've got decent experience in both 3d max and Autodesk as well as Autocad......must be the newer version of max?

I used to build Cherokees in a program called Z-Modeler. When your dont making the car or whatever you made you can export it to games. I always made mine for a game called 4X4 Evo 2. I made a Chopped 89 4dr XJ wid a 350 and all that good stuff, after all its a game y not go over-board. Id post pics if i had em but i dont.

Muddy89XJ said:
I used to build Cherokees in a program called Z-Modeler. When your dont making the car or whatever you made you can export it to games. I always made mine for a game called 4X4 Evo 2. I made a Chopped 89 4dr XJ wid a 350 and all that good stuff, after all its a game y not go over-board. Id post pics if i had em but i dont.

Funny, i used to use a mix of Z-mod and Studio-Max back about 5 years ago for a game called midtown madness, had a few friends that toyed around with Evo aswell, they are still kicking around at http://www.4x4wh.com I know ive got a pretty accurate model of a 4 door kicking around on my old PC somewhere, ill have to dig it out,

did zmodeler to convert to gta3 before.

HA! you're just a novice right now...
give it a while and you might be able to step up to the big time programs like Microsoft Paint, or if you're really advanced, maybe even photoshop.
Heres a sample done in Paint, just pm me and i can make your dream xj for only $20...
funnyxj.jpg

:D

Back