• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

They should work well for you, better than tbe white tube specials most lifts come with.

Had another batch of converters stolen off my back lot tbe other day, I really hate fixing exhaust.

21c7685063912717368b49bbfa10eff3.jpg

Does this increase or decrease the value of my trailers?

mac ‘yes Michigan’ gyvr

so i buy the TJ and ut has no power steering reservoir (line just hanging there) buy a new one and install it. fill it up and start it. then the pump pisses everywhere. buy a new pump and install it. now im still seeing fluid on the ground. tonight i found a steal line cracked. so i guess i will replace that next but then im sure the gear box will go...

SAM' all new steering eventually'SET

$90 permanent plates, includes title.

mac ‘home address on title and registration’ gyvr

We had a wind farm meeting last night. Commissioners sold us out, now they are trying to get approval before we can get the legal work started.

Guy from Michigan headed this up. Never realized how many turbines you guys have in that thumb.

I bought my plate for my trailer 11 years ago, never paid another penny.

The best thing about Michigan other than the Great Lakes is our permanent trailer plates.

If I had done a permanent trailer plate when I bought my old car trailer in 2003, I would've saved what I paid for the trailer originally...

mac 'ugh why did I do that math' gyvr

Dang that's not a bad deal, you just head up to Michigan to get em or mail stuff in?

So, you need a weight slip for the trailer, unless it's new and has a bill of laden which shows the shipping weight.

The problem I found was that the truck scales would only do a min of 2k lbs. MI charges you less if it's under 2k, and $75 if it's over 2k. My old car trailer is around 2k, and my utility trailer is waaaay under 2k, but I had to put some weight on the scale to get it to register over 2k. So, I paid $75 per trailer plus $15 for the title transfer for those two trailers. If I could've had a certified scale to weight it less than 2k, it would've been a little cheaper...

Regardless, you take the weight scale ticket and the title to the Michigan Secretary of State, their version of the BMV for us Indiana folks, and they set you up with a new title, registration, and plate. The only thing that will be mailed to me is the title, which take as few weeks, you bring the registration and plate home.

mac 'a little wordy because...alcohol' gyvr

So, you need a weight slip for the trailer, unless it's new and has a bill of laden which shows the shipping weight.

The problem I found was that the truck scales would only do a min of 2k lbs. MI charges you less if it's under 2k, and $75 if it's over 2k. My old car trailer is around 2k, and my utility trailer is waaaay under 2k, but I had to put some weight on the scale to get it to register over 2k. So, I paid $75 per trailer plus $15 for the title transfer for those two trailers. If I could've had a certified scale to weight it less than 2k, it would've been a little cheaper...

Regardless, you take the weight scale ticket and the title to the Michigan Secretary of State, their version of the BMV for us Indiana folks, and they set you up with a new title, registration, and plate. The only thing that will be mailed to me is the title, which take as few weeks, you bring the registration and plate home.

mac 'a little wordy because...altrocker' gyvr

Fixed :D

mac 'a little wordy because...alcohol' gyvr

One bad thing about having a 14k trailer, my empty weight is 2700lbs so looking at their prices I'd get hit for $200, and Ive been thinking about getting a different trailer sometime anyway so ill have to keep this in mind for the next one.

Well the emergency room isn't where I wanted to spend my night but it's where I'm sitting hooked up to machines. Atleast the nurses are good looking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well the emergency room isn't where I wanted to spend my night but it's where I'm sitting hooked up to machines. Atleast the nurses are good looking.

WTH!? Hope you have better luck getting pics of the hot nurses then I did when i had my back worked on last year.

Now what?

mac ‘get better’ gyvr

Back