• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Camping at BB

olympic4x4tech

NAXJA Forum User
I called the nice lady she told me to ask if anyone has extra room. Up to 8 people per spot each additional vehicle is $5. She said there are 10 spots. If anyone has extra room let me know. i plan on getting there friday evening and most likely leaving after the raffle/dinner.

olympic4x4tech said:
I called the nice lady she told me to ask if anyone has extra room. Up to 8 people per spot each additional vehicle is $5. She said there are 10 spots. If anyone has extra room let me know. i plan on getting there friday evening and most likely leaving after the raffle/dinner.
I think I might have an extra spot ;) You're welcome to crash @ my campspot

I am tent camping at spot 96. We should have plenty of room.

John

I should have room now that Cal called to say he's not gonna make it up.

I'd be interested in buddyin up with someone too, if someone doesn't mind. I'll obviously pay the extra vehicle and whatever you might want for sharing the spot. I had planned on holcomb valley, or just dispurse camping, but then realized it wouldn't be any fun away from the group!! Gsequoia, if you've still got space, or anyone that's willing to meet/put up with us, thank you in advance :) I'm joking about putting up with us, we're really a quite group. It'll be my wife and I, her dog, my brother and his buddy. See you guys there, Friday night.

Adam

Olympic4x4tech,

Just so there is no confusion, it sounds like you have a spot Jonboy. I offered up our extra space to Adam who accepted. If you get in a bind let me know but you shouldnt have any problem.

John

Back